Sky Rail System is a modular overhead lighting suspension system
which can be expanded or modified to your wish.
It offers precise positioning of lights or reflection devices with ease and speed, eliminating the clutter of light stands and power cables on the floor.
The systems utilize a combination of rails, carriages, rail extenders, and manual spring/cable assisted pantographs. This is a progressive sky rail system from basic.
Rail extenders enable you to modify your rail system size when necessary.
(8) Pro Studio Sky Rail System Rail
- Deluxe aluminum construction
- Various rail system layout available using rail extender
- Popular Layout
- 4.7ft (Extend 4.7 ft to Max over 35ft also, Arrange it according to the structure of studio size)
(4) Pro Studio Sky Rail System Pantograph
- Single carriage roller pre-installed: Enables you to position anywhere you want
- Supports a load of up to 22 Lbs of studio lighting or reflection device
- Spring counter-balanced: Moves smoothly up and down when necessary
- Extends to 72
- 5/8 Universal stud included
(4) Double Sliding Carriage
- Connects to the overhead(stationary) rail and allows for complete freedom of movement along the rail, as well as the lower runner(floating rail)
- Offers 360? rotation: provides positioning a second rail with light attached in any direction that you need them
(8) Rail Extender
- Enables you to make various layouts depends on your studio size or requirement
- 2 pcs/set, total 4 sets (screws and nuts included)
(8) End Stop Screws
(8) Ceiling Wire Holding Clips
(8) Mounting Bracket with Screws